User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: AT&T Galaxy S4 Issues, Is it fixable? topic

AT&T Galaxy S4 Issues, Is it fixable? topic






Hi XDA Community and Happy New Year!

This is my first post after I came across your community on Google and I registered immediately when I saw the level of professionalism you guys hold yourself to here.

Here's the run down, I'm a layman at this. I barely have any technical knowledge of working with phones but I am good with computers so I guess the apprenticeship begins here.

My sister owns a Galaxy S4 from AT&T and for a few days prior to it ultimately shutting down for good (bricked?) the phone had been acting up and operating very slowly. I tried all options in an attempt to turn it on and nothing. I connected it to the OEM Samsung wall charger and nothing happens. I also attempted to connect it to my PC and there was no recognition from either the computer or the phone. This pretty much leaves me to think it's either an issue with the microUSB port or there is another hardware issue.

I've searched the forums and attempted what I could (powering on trouble-shooting methods) but because the phone won't even turn on, my troubleshooting options are extremely limited. What can I do from here?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire