User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [KitKat] LS-Kanged topic

[KitKat] LS-Kanged topic






I'm about to run to the mall for a bit to pick up a few things so I'll update this in a few hours.

I wanted to start the new year off right so I Kanged up Liquid Smooth by @roeblatt3 and all i tested was to see if it boots and if recovery works. I merged *most* of my cm11-kanged tweaks and I'll have to see what i missed because I done this at 2:30am on new years....

Features: (will be updated in a few hours...)
Updated kernel
Updated recovery
my init.d tweaks
My build.prop tweaks
Gapps baked in
Beats audio
Debloated
Pushed some apks to /data
Added some kanged swag
Added ui_print that @sd_shadow may deem as "silly" ;)

Bugs: (will update later)
Google setup doesn't appear on initial boot because i missed a gapp somewhere im sure lol

Downloads:
Gdrive






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire