User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Reason Why Mate7 Shows 4g sign Instead of LTE topic

Reason Why Mate7 Shows 4g sign Instead of LTE topic






Hello guys..
I have seen some users saying that they don't get Lte symbol and that the mobile is showing 4g symbol instead.
Today I found the reason of this. While I was looking at Theme downloaded from theme app, I noticed that they have put 4g icon even for LTE. This is the reason why we see 4g symbol even when we know that we are connected to LTE.
I hope this will end some users confusion. :)








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-02-00-14-39.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	116.8 KB<br/>ID:	3092942
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire