User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: (Q) Can't stop notification sound in AOSP lollipop?? topic

(Q) Can't stop notification sound in AOSP lollipop?? topic






No matter what AOSP lollipop Rom I flash to my VS985 (each clean wipes). Whenever I receive a notification whether it be for text, email, or an app. The ringer won't stop with the press of the volume button like all other roms. I have to actually click on the notification and open said app in order for it to stop I have Lollipop installed on multiple phones and they do not have this issue. It is very annoying so I've reverted back to Kit Kat for the moment but if anyone has had this issue and found a fix. Help a brotha out! Thank you.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire