User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] LG G2 D802 Flash Boot started issue!! topic

[Q] LG G2 D802 Flash Boot started issue!! topic






Hi, Great community.
I'm here with an issue I was trying to install Lg G3 Cloudy Rom for Lg G2 on my G2 D802. But My bad I'm in trouble now.! My phone stuck on very start. Getting message Flash Mode Started and Udc Start. Seems like I have flashed it wrongly .. very confused:confused::confused:
I have connected it to usb Data cable got some other notifications on cell screen and nothing else.

I am unable to get in for download or recovery mode tried power + up and down buttons already.
Please help Experts.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire