User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Incorrect photo taken time on my Nexus 6 topic

Incorrect photo taken time on my Nexus 6 topic






I am in Australia and my nexus 6 is running on Android 5.0.1.

Today I just found that the google photo app shows the incorrect photo taken time when I see it in the details part. It shows the time in London. Why?

It seems there is some problem with google photo app itself because I used third party app like solid explorer to see the photo taken time is correct. Also, after photo is uploaded to Dropbox it also contains correct time.

PS: I correctly setup my timezone to Australia blah blah.

Anyone can tell me how to fix the problem of Google photo app?

Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire