User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Z3 Compact - back panel loose topic

Z3 Compact - back panel loose topic






Hi guys.

My Z3 Compact died yesterday while I was using it in the bathroom.

Upon closer inspection I noticed that the rear glass panel had become unstuck, which was probably the cause. Now I know that there has been issues before with the Z series but where do I stand?

I'm not a particularly heavy gamer and I don't really do anything that would make the phone heat up for long periods of time so I'm a bit puzzled.

I'm sending it off for repair but a bit worried that Sony will say it's not covered under warranty. Has anyone dealt with Sony with a similar issue?

Any advice would be great. Thanks. Photo attached.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	z3 back.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	167.0 KB<br/>ID:	3085720
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire