User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: weird camera issues topic

weird camera issues topic






I just got a refurbished phone and the first thing i do is s-off, custom rom and all of that. I then realize the rear camera was just plain out not working. The phone doesnt seem to reconize it, so i made a nandroid and factory reseted, no dice. I then install another rom (that im positive has no camera issues) but still the same thing. So i had restored my nandroid, and the camera starts working flawlessly. A few hours later though it started acting up so i rebooted and now its doing the same thing again. Needless to say i am scratching my head on this right now. Btw, the front facing works fine, its just the rear causing me greif.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire