User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Very strange problem topic

Very strange problem topic






Ok so long story short:Today I wanted to do a comparasion betwen Boeffla and ArchiKernel by antutu benchmark,I did a test with boeffla then installed archi,tried to make the test but the phone just power off at 20% of test and remain at Samsung boot logo.So I flashed back Boeffla and it booted.After few hours the phone went crazy,some white lines appeared on the screen for 1-2 sec and then reboot and stuck at samsung logo and the blue light on(the phone was not connected to a charger),I decided to flash stock rom via odin,because phone was not powering on.After I flashed the stock rom the phone was working(it was connected to the pc),the I flashed an stock deodexed rom,but when the phone was not connected to pc or charger the problem appear(sudden reboot).
Another thing that I observed was the fact that the battery won't charge 100%,I mean it shows 100% but no notification that tells it is fully charged and when I disconnect the cable it just turn off and when I turn it on the battery is 95%-97%,IMO the culprit could be the battery,but I want some expert opinions from the best community :fingers-crossed:
PS:I am running stock deodexed i9300xxugnd5 with Boeffla kernel
Hope you can help me guys :fingers-crossed::good:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire