User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Transforming my Note 3 from white to black topic

Transforming my Note 3 from white to black topic






Hello guys,

Let me tell you my story:

I've been working for quite some time to buy the Note 3.. And now when I've finally earned enough money to buy it, they only had white one available. I've wanted that phone for such a long time, that I could not wait for another 2 months or so, to buy the black model.. But as I thought the white model started to bother me after few weeks..

What I am planing too do:

Option:

Before I start.. I've watched every review of Slikwraps on YT, and I've just done reading the @slickwraps thread.

Now I've found Slickwraps, so I can transform my white Note 3 to the blackish one (I'm still on the fence which skin to get?)
If anyone can help me with there experience, what comes the closest to looking kinda like original black one + that It looks elegant, please do so.. If anyone has black carbon, leather, metal or any other skin that looks elegant and it's not white, please post some pictures, write some words on how it is, I will appreciate any info.
On the side note, I'm already using official black flip case with the phone, so I only need the front + sides and camera stickers so I think something in black would look best with it..
I've also contacted slickwraps on here and over the mail I didn't get the answer yet, because of the holidays.. I'm a patient man, I can wait.

Now Slickwraps look like a perfect solution, but the problem here is, that the skin is risen up a bit over the actual screen, why is that a problem? I'm using tampered skin protector from panzerglass (great screen btw! I highly recommend it.) I've order two of there screen protectors one to keep it in OK condition until Slickwraps arrive and other I was planing to stick over the skin.. Now I've came across the video on YT where the reviewer said it can't be done that way..
So that is a problem, as I'm planing to use screen protector on my phone to keep my glass scratch free. I've read a review on sw thread that someone did apply the skin over the screen protector?! I'm afraid that the phone will look kinda funny (Not flat / even any more) doing that??

I am OK with any other sticker company (If you have some of there products please write about it + post some pics)..

Or if someone knows where I could buy a full black glass screen protector so it transforms my white Note to a black one.. That option would be the best choice, but I didn't found any..

I would also buy a screen protector that would only cover the centrer screen so I could have both skin + screen protector. But Again not such luck..

So if anyone has any suggestion what to do, please feel free to help a brother out. :)


I am opened to any other suggestion as well, just don't write posts like: You should get the black one, you should wait, or sell the white an buy the black..






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire