User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Super Slow LTE and 3G on AT&T Go-Phone topic

Super Slow LTE and 3G on AT&T Go-Phone topic






So Today I went on a road trip to Arizona and I was relying on my mobile data on my way there and back and I was getting speeds of about .08 mb down on LTE and Im like WTF. I was running vanir at the time so I restored to elixr and I was still having the issue. I am restoring to stock unencrypted then I am gonna remove and re instert my sim card. I already Tried changing the apns and this has been going on the whole day all the way from Phonix to Orange county so its not just where I am. Give me Helpful tips and tricks? Im gonna call AT&T and see if I can get a new sim or something if that doesnt work Im calling google T.T


Oh and I had a case on and I took that off and still no luck






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire