User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: SetupConnection in odin - Can't Ubrand phone-Stuck at Setup connection topic

SetupConnection in odin - Can't Ubrand phone-Stuck at Setup connection topic






Hello everyone.
Let's start saying the obvious things:
I'm using the official usb cable
I didinstalled kies and the driver,and installed the driver only package
I have antivirus off (did it out of safety)
I am in download mode with a black screen and downloading... yellow text
I'm using Odin 3.09 (Tried also with 3.04)
I tried different usb port and tried on my laptop too
I tried unplugging the battery,waiting 10 mins and repeat everything (more than once)

I tried unplugging and replugging the usb cable,odin interrupt everything and just wait for prompt to restart again
I'm running widnows 7 x64 home,tried on windows 8 on laptop

So,i downloaded the itv file for the phone,unzipped them on desktop and did the same with odin.
I start my phone,send it in downloading mode,plug the cable,open odin.Odin finds the phone (Blue box,com 12).
I click on AP and select the firmware file tar.md5
I have Auto rebot and F. Reset time checked (Tried with the last one unchecked too).I do not have Re-partition checked.

This is the result:

<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/005> Odin v.3 engine (ID:5)..
<ID:0/005> File analysis..
<ID:0/005> SetupConnection..

And in this situation waited half an hour and nothing happened
It stays that way






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire