User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: S4 T-Mobile Root Help! topic

S4 T-Mobile Root Help! topic






Hey there folks! I'm looking to root my S4 but I'm having trouble locating the files I need to download so I can be rooted & if I can still root my S4.

My S4 Info
Model #: SGH-M919
Android Version: 4.4.4
Baseband Version: M919UVUFNK2
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-2437203 dpi@SWDD6020 #1 Mon Nov 17 19:20 KST 2014
Build Number: KTU84P.M919UVUFNK2
SE for Android Status: Enforcing SEPF_SGH-M919_4.4.4_0032 Wed Oct 15 17:16:50
Secure Boot Status: Samsung
Security Software Version:
MDF v1.0 Release 3
VPN v1.4 Release 2

So with all of this info, can someone please direct me (preferably via a link to the proper thread) to ALL the files I need in order to root. I've been browsing through some of the How-To threads already but nothing is really set-in-stone if the FNK2 4.4.4 Firmware is rootable? I've also been out of the Root Game for a long while (over a year) since I last rooted anything and I totally forgot how to root. So can someone remind me how to root? For my build# S4, do I use the drag-and-drop file loading OR Odin 3.6 program on a computer to do it?? Also, keep-in-mind.... I want to keep root as close as possible to stock 4.4.4.

Thank you for any detailed info.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire