User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Rooted Nexus 7 Needs Help with upgrade topic

Rooted Nexus 7 Needs Help with upgrade topic






I have a rooted Nexus 7 (2013), which I rooted and I need help with the 5.01 upgrade, although I think 5.02 is the latest.
I have researched this for a week and I just can't grasp the steps involved. The more I read, the more confused I get.
Please have patience as I am a senior and I am confused by many of the instructions.
When I received the 5.01 upgrade, it failed as I am rooted.

Please help me with first hand directions on what I have to do to upgrade to 5.01.

Is it true that I have to "un root", then get the 5.01 upgrade, then go through the rooting process again?

Thank you for your time and expertise. Please let me know if I need to post more info about my Nexus 7.

Below is some info on my Nexus 7
Rooted Android 4.4.4

Relevant Apps:
* Root Checker basic
* Titanium Backup Pro
* Busybox Pro
* NoBloat free
* USB Debugging is checked
* Quick Boot


Thank you, Jon






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire