User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Repository] [MakoStuff] [Nexus4 Tools] topic

[Repository] [MakoStuff] [Nexus4 Tools] topic






[Page Under Construction]
This page is a work in progress. I will be adding thread links to all of the items listed.
I have contacted most of the developers whose files are hosted. If you have any objection to your work being mirrored in my repo, please PM me and I will remove it.
I am exploring other hosting options as well and this will likely be completed when I have some time.

This thread is dedicated to my Nexus4 file repository on bit.ly/makostuff.
Just about everything listed here can be found in the repository.

The only things I definitely won't be hosting are ROMs and GApps as they are large files and constantly being updated.

Until recently, I have been posting updates in the AK, Hells Doctor and Unleashed kernel threads.
My goal is to have all useful items for the Nexus4 available in one place.
Please feel free to post suggestions for tools that you feel may be useful for users.

Please don't PM me asking questions about specific items, but go to that specific thread and post your questions there.

You can currently find the following items in the bit.ly/makostuff repository.

Kernels
AK Kernel
Hells Doctor Kernel
Unleashed Kernel
UKM Script
Synapse profiles for each respective kernel

Radios (including hybrids)
SuperSU flashable zip
TWRP Recovery
TARDIS Mod
Wugs Nexus Toolkit
Optimized dalvik and bionic
Adreno drivers
Minimal ADB and Fastboot
PatchPie

Apps
Adobe Flash
AdAway
Bold Beast Call Recorder (Nexus4 Custom)
Cerberus Disguised zip
CM Apps Installer
Facebook Browser Alternative
Sony Walkman
LBE Security Master
MX Player ARMv7 NEON codec
RestartSystemUI

SoundPacks
Galaxy S5
LG G3
Xperia Z
Xperia Z3

Wallpapers
AOSP
Lollipop
Nexus4
Misc.

Documents
Optimal battery life
Recommended Apps
TMobile specific Tweaks
Build.prop tweaks/entries.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire