User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q]Is there any way to listen to audio streams with screen off? topic

[Q]Is there any way to listen to audio streams with screen off? topic






I have a Nextbook 8 running stock 4.1.1

I am attempting to play streaming audio stations from the internet but I keep running into the same problem - the streams stop about 30 seconds after the screen shuts off. I have WIFI set to "Always On" during sleep.

Here is a list of streaming audio apps I have tried, all with the same result (stream stops shortly after screen shuts off).

Xiialive
Internet Radio Player
Internet Radio
playStream!
Wondershare Player
VLC

I'm not here to promote one app over another but they all have one function in common that I deem essential:

The ability to input your own stream URLs to play.

They all work fine in that respect until the screen times out or I press the power button to shut off the screen - about 30 seconds and it stops unless I press the power button to turn the screen on which will resume playing.

If I set the screen to always on it will continue to play but not for long as having the screen always on kills the battery.

Pandora however will continue playing with the screen off but lacks the ability to import my own URLs.

Does anyone know of any other streaming audio apps that allow you to import your own streaming URLs and play with screen shut off?

(I'm rather pissed because my GF's IPad 2 plays Xiialive endlessly with screen shut off)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire