User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q]How do I retry Lollipop OTA flashing procedure? I'm stuck! topic

[Q]How do I retry Lollipop OTA flashing procedure? I'm stuck! topic






Here's the scenario:
  1. I converted Moto G XT1033 4.4.4 to GPE 4.4.2

  2. Then upgraded to GPE 4.4.4 and GPE 5.0.1, both by OTA

  3. GPE 5.0.1 OTA ended up in softbrick
    • So now I cannot repeat the process beacause of the new bootloader, GPE 5.0.1 OTA brought with itself. And that bootloader would cause a hardbrick if I tried GPE 4.4.4 OTA on the device now



Questions: (No question is related to the other)
  1. Would I be able to install Stock Lollipop OTA when I get one on 'Stock rom'? (I can revert to Stock 4.4.4) Would Stock Lollipop OTA mess up with the current bootloader, GPE Lollipop OTA has installed?

  2. Is there any way I could flash Lollipop Stock image later, when it's available?

  3. What can I do to set things right with the 'bootloader messup' that's caused right now?



Thanks, in advance!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire