User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Which stock ROM [4.4.2] should I choose? topic

[Q] Which stock ROM [4.4.2] should I choose? topic






Hello.
I am on 5.0 at the moment and I would like to downgrade back to 4.4.2 since there are many things I do not like such as: program compatibility, no silent mode etc.

Thing is, I was always wondering and I wasn't asking is how do I figure which ROM is best for my phone based on these criteria:
  • recently updated

  • best signal for my country (Greece)

  • bug free

  • carrier-free without useless apps from carriers

  • greek language support


At the moment I'm downloading a United Kingdom stock ROM since it is a recently updated 4.4.2 stock ROM
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d...1ANJ1_VIR.zip/

But is it good for my phone good signal?
Will it have Greek Language support?

Please post a stock ROM link if possible.

Also I'm Knox 0x0 and I wouldn't like to trigger it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire