User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Which product code and ROM in Austria? topic

[Q] Which product code and ROM in Austria? topic






Hello. I live in Poland, I gave my father my Ace 2 (he lives in Austria) and for 5 days he will go to Austria. I have a problem with this, which Stock ROM (2.3.6 Gingerbread of course) this phone needs to work with Austria cellulars?
My father have cellular "Yesss!" and i dont which rom will be working full.
I have :
- XXLL2 (XEO for poland and other product codes)
- XXLK5
- XXLK6

i saw on net the product cods for Austria are: AOM, ATO*, DRE, MAX, MOB, MOK, ONE, OXX*, TRG.

Please help me. I want to give my that a phone with working cellular in Austria. :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire