User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Weird lines showing up in videos topic

[Q] Weird lines showing up in videos topic






Hi everyone.

So, I was wondering if anyone is having this issue that Im having and/or if anyone has any insight on my problem.

Im on my 2nd Shield tablet. The first one randomly died overnight.

When I watch a video on YouTube, the video has these weird vertical line looking artifacts. Almost looks like the video is interlaced.
I do switch the video setting to 1080, but I still get these lines. Its not constant through out the video. It goes in and out randomly.

I dont remember seeing these lines on the first Shield tablet. Im wondering, is it this one in particular that has this issue? Has anyone else had this issue or heard of something like this happening?

Let me know, thanks for any help you can provide!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire