User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Use android phone as a secondary desktop topic

[Q] Use android phone as a secondary desktop topic






Hi
I want to use my android phone as secondary desktop.
I connect my phone to a larger display using HDMI out or miracast and connect it to a keyboard and mouse via bluetooth.
But all the icons and the web pages are too zoomed as the dpi isn't automatically adjusted. The browser feels too zoomed in so the does the office app.
I found an app by name of secondscreen ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...een.free&hl=en ) which does the same for me. It changes dpi whenever an external display is connected but for it to work, it requires root.
Is there some other way by which I can do the same without root. Like whenever it is connected to external display , it changes dpi to 160?
The main problem I face is in 2 apps: browser and office. So if the overall dpi of device can not be changed then can these 2 apps be forced to run at this dpi. I don't mind if they become unusable when opened directly on phone but they should be usable when opened on secondary display.
The last option I have in my mind is to run linux on android and then dpi fixes on its own, but I somehow haven't been successful in running linux without root on my phone (maybe something wrong with the custom rom I have installed so gonna try it out on a stock rom soon)

So I have 3 alternatives
1. Change DPI of the device to 160 without root ( need to figure out a way for this)
2. Compile apps to run at a particular forced DPI so they work properly when connected on external display ( not sure if this can be done either)
3. Run Linux without root on android phone ( still trying it out )
4. ???? any methods you guys wanna suggest






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire