User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] sumsung cable problem topic

[Q] sumsung cable problem topic






I have galaxy note 2 .. My problem started with low speed charging ,i changed my usb cable with new one with 1.8amp(measured by galaxy charging current) ..it much fast than the other .. After while i had power drain in the battery.. Noticed that my battery is puffed , i bought new one from sumsung and it work great .. My problem is that i am afraid of the new usb cable (1.8) may be the cause of battery is puffed ?!!! *and there is little heat in mobile back when i charge with the new cable , am afraid that cable may harm my new battery .. Do i keep using it or use another low amp cable and that heat is normal or not ?!!!
Help plzzz, and thx for advance .. :)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire