User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Strange behaviour of Lumia 928 (asks the SIM PIN code twice) topic

[Q] Strange behaviour of Lumia 928 (asks the SIM PIN code twice) topic






There's something which goes beyond my understanding so I'm placing my question here if someone would know anything about it.

I purchased an unlocked Lumia 928 about 6 months ago and back then it was running on WP8.0. Been using it within Elisa (FInland) network and it's been good.
Because of Verizon's late updates I installed Developers Preview WP8.1 to it. After the installation the phone started to ask the SIM PIN code twice. After that it thinks for a while and connects me to the network.

OK, about a week ago my phone showed a message that Lumia Denim is now available. So by using Nokia/Lumia Recover tool I tried to downgrade my phone in order to get rid of DP WP8.1. After that Denim was installed. Its version number is 3051.50009.1446.0093.
When I switch my phone on, it'll still ask the SIM PIN code twice and thinks for a while. After a while it connects me to the network.

I tried (once again) to downgrade the phone but it'll only get me to the version 3051.50009.1446.0 which doesn't help me at all. So it won't go further in its downgrade process. And after that it'll still ask the SIM PIN code twice.

OK, last attempt: I made a hard reset. After setting my phone and switching it on for the first time it'll tell me that I don't have a SIM card installed but after that it'll connect me to the network.

Quite strange behaviour and I'd like to get rid of that "asks the SIM PIN code twice" procedure but I just don't know how. It seems the phone is "thinking" itself as a dual SIM phone :eek: Plus the MMS messages won't work at all.

So I'd really appreciate if someone would know a way out of this problem, whether it'd be a simple one or flashing the phone with a different SW version etc. Thanks a lot in advance!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire