User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Smart Notice Help!! topic

[Q] Smart Notice Help!! topic






I recently tried to modify my smart notice widget to make it transparent from this post -- How to make your Smart Notice Transparent
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/how-to-make-smart-notice-transparent-t2935364
and I stupidly forgot to make a backup before I modified the files. As you can guess, I messed up and I don't have a backed up file to revert to.

Can someone please copy this folders files from their phone, ---> /system/etc/mrg_default_forms/ConciergeBoard/default_view/container/res
and attach it to this thread so I, or anyone else that may have messed up on the above thread's instructions can revert back to the default settings?

I would just like to be able to use the widget again and I don't want to have to flash a clean restore just for that one widget. Please and thank you!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire