User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190N - Re-flashing stock rom topic

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190N - Re-flashing stock rom topic






Hi All.

I am looking for help and advice with regarding to re-flashing the stock rom on my wife's Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190N.

The phone in quick is 100% stock, it has never been unlocked and or had any custom rom's installed.

The reason why I wish to reflash the stock rom is due to the phone being stuck in a boot-loop, and not being able to access the boot-loader / factory reset.

I have already download ODIN v3.09, But as the phone does not boot and I can not get into the boot-loader to run any ADB or Fastboot commands, I am unable to find out what the phone was running.

The phone is/was on contract via Tesco Mobile here in the UK, But Tesco's have told my wife that the warranty for her phone has expired.

The only information I have been able to find is via the Odin Mode, but this does not give much.

Quote:









ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I8190N
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
HW REV: 0x5




Can anyone here please advice me on how I can find the correct stock rom for this phone.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire