User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Rooting a Trekstor Surftab breeze 10.1 quad topic

[Q] Rooting a Trekstor Surftab breeze 10.1 quad topic






Hi, I've recently acquired a Trekstor Surftab breeze 10.1 quad and my first (admittedly inexperienced) attempts at rooting it have failed miserably.

The tablet is a 10.1 inch 8GB device with a Mediatek MT8127 running Android 4.4.2 (Kernel 3.4.67 chivin123@chivin-All-Series #1). I tried first with Towelroot (including the various advanced modes), which did nothing, not even the temporary root option. Kingo Root and iRoot (former vRoot) are able to connect to the tablet in debug mode, but after trying several scripts and rebooting the device a few times they ultimately failed.

I'd rather not change the recovery without a having a backup, but I tried MTK Tools to at least get some useful information. I couldn't get a scatter file because the button was greyed out (I don't think the program is fully compatible with the MT8127), but the partitioning info was slightly different from other MT8127-based devices (I checked the Cube U27GT MT8127 tablet). Getting a scatter file from an existing ROM (or just modifying a ROM to add the su binary) seems to be out of the question, because I couldn't find one on the Trekstor site and a quick Google search gave me nothing. I also tried to get temporary root but it failed with a suggestion to install CWM recovery.

Also, just in case I was being an idiot and the tablet came with the su binary already installed (other Trekstor devices do), I tried installing SuperSU directly, but I had no such luck.

If I find anything else I'll post it here, but for the time being I've run out of ideas. Any suggestions?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire