User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Phone memory and SD card not detected on PC despite getting autoplay prompt. topic

[Q] Phone memory and SD card not detected on PC despite getting autoplay prompt. topic






Hi!
My phone was working fine before updating it with the latest service pack from HTC. The problem I am facing at present is that despite getting an auto play prompt I can't see my phone memory and SD card when I click on the open folder icon. Also, the same problem occurs when I click on the HTC desire icon in the left sidebar. As soon as I connect my phone the charging starts and also, HTC sync opens automatically. But even HTC sync does not detect my phone. This problem occurs on my office PC as well, and that does not have Sync installed. However, once in a blue moon I do get the connection (which makes me think that the update is not responsible for this problem ).
PLEASE HELP!!:confused:
SEE THE ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT OF THE AUTOPLAY PROMPT AND THE BLANK WINDOW








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Capture.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	37.2 KB<br/>ID:	3085454
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Capture1.JPG<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	55.9 KB<br/>ID:	3085455
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire