User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Phone keeps rooting into TWRP topic

[Q] Phone keeps rooting into TWRP topic






All,

I was running a stock rooted LG G3. I decided I wanted to apply the OTA (I know, it was probably a terrible idea). Anyways I paid for the ChainFire SuperSU Pro hoping that I could apply the OTA keep root and carry on my way. After I applied the update it rebooted into TWRP and I couldn't get it to stop so I figured now was as good of time as any to wipe and install a custom ROM. I have tried both of the latest versions of unofficial CM12 and ParanoidAndroid and after I wipe and do the install then reboot it still goes back to the TWRP recovery. I am running version 2.8.3.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :confused:


V/r,
RH






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire