User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] philips w3500 kinda dead (??) topic

[Q] philips w3500 kinda dead (??) topic






hey guys, I have a bit of an issue with my Philips w3500, it recently started freezing at certain times. At first it appeared to randomly freeze in my pocket, but after I removed the sim card and did a factory reset, it seemed to work fine, unless I use cpu-heavy apps.Now it still freezes, the factory reset did not work, I believe it could be the gpu/cpu, because sometimes when I switch it on after a freeze, it pixelates the screen on the boot logo. I tried getting it fixed under warranty, but the douchebag carrier I bought it from (Hungarian company) decided they do not cover warranties for their phones, if you can believe this... I spoke to Philips themselves, they offered to fix it for me, but it costs a lot of money. Can anyone please offer a solution, or am I stuck with paying for something that is not my fault?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire