User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] No network access after Play Store sideload topic

[Q] No network access after Play Store sideload topic






Anyone else have any apps that can't access the network after sideloading the Play Store?

Specifically, I'm trying to get my banking app, Simple, to work. It's not in the Amazon store (I've contacted them about this.), and when I search the Play store, it doesn't show up. Googling for the link tells me that the app is incompatible, so next step is to sideload it, and it works, but says there's no network access when I try to log in.

Initially, I chalked it up to the app, but then Waze was crashing on me, so I reinstalled (from Amazon), and after I got it to load, it was complaining about no network as well. I got Waze to work after some fiddling, not really sure what I did.

Anyone else having these sorts of issues? I've turned off auto updates from the Play Store, and I've installed very little from there.

If anyone wouldn't mind sideloading the Simple bank app to see if you can log in, I'm curious. (You don't need a valid account, I get the "Check your network connection" error regardless of what I put for credentials.)

Thanks.

5






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire