User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Nexus 7 doesn't boot topic

[Q] Nexus 7 doesn't boot topic






Hello all! I'm having a problem with a Nexus 7.

This is my brother's tablet that he hasn't used in a few months. It hasn't been unlocked or rooted.

I can get to the boot screen with the android lying on it's back and the options with the volume buttons. The other info on that screen which might be pertinent:

Fastboot mode
Product name: grouper
variant - grouper
hw version - er3
bootloader version - n/a
serial number -
signing - not defined yet
lock stated - locked

When I go to recovery mode and push the power button, it says "booting failed" in the upper left. It still says Google in the middle, and has the options with the volume in the upper right, but the android is gone as is the text in the lower left.

I have adb and fastboot installed, but I can't seem to do much since the tablet is locked. I tried unlocking a few times, and it's always failed. Usually it doesn't give a reason, but one time I got this: "Failed (status read failed (Too many links))"

I've tried googling this and can't find someone with the same problem.

Anything I can try?

Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire