User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Nabi 2 Bricked (no OS/TWRP/Bootloader) topic

[Q] Nabi 2 Bricked (no OS/TWRP/Bootloader) topic






Hi all,
Thanks in advance for your help.
I've bricked--like totally bricked--my Nabi 2. On startup, it goes to the Nabi logo, flashes black for a moment and returns to the logo, and is unresponsive. I've tried starting up holding vol+, but nothing happens; no bootloader gets loaded.
How can I restore my device? I have installed nabilabs on my PC, but the Nabi device isn't recognized. I have installed both 32/64 bit drivers. I've also installed pdanet.
Thanks for your responses.
DB






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire