User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [q] moto g 2nd gen (xt1068) no sim slot working topic

[q] moto g 2nd gen (xt1068) no sim slot working topic






Recently my phone Moto G 2nd Gen (XT1068) was stuck on start up and didin't boot further. So I decided to unlock my boot loader and installed a different rom from other party as the Motorola website wasn't working. Now after flashing the new rom my sim card slots aren't working while everything is working fine . I downloaded another rom from another website and flashed it again (not the motorola official website) and still the sim slots aren't working. Nothing is shown up when the sim is inserted (yes this sim works on other phones) . What should I do now?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire