User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Low In-call "Notifications/Alerts" Volume? topic

[Q] Low In-call "Notifications/Alerts" Volume? topic






Greetings All,

This is different from the regular low in-call volume complaints, my in-call volume is loud and clear. The problem is in the in-call notifications/alerts volume, for example when I receive SMS or a WhatsApp message or a call waiting, I do not hear anything at all, and if I'm in a very quiet place I might hear a very low sound of these notifications/alerts. when I hang up, I find the missed alerts in the notifications bar.

I tried everything. Checking the sound settings, revising the installed apps, replacing the SecPhone apk, changing the kernel, wiping and starting over, even trying a different ROM for my Note 3 N900. Nothing works, and I've been missing very important work waiting-calls because of that for over a month now.

Any ideas?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire