User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] A list of bloatware that is safe to remove? topic

[Q] A list of bloatware that is safe to remove? topic






(I apologize for bad English, I am not a native speaker. I also apologize if I out this in a wrong spot, because I am still a new user.)
I got a new Sony Xperia E3 as a gift. Problem is that it´s filled with useless apps. I downloaded better replacements, but, as I found out, fully removing bloatware is pretty much impossible without root. And I know I am probably going to get killed for this, but I am too scared to root my phone. I really don´t fully understand this rooting and heck I am bad with phones in general, so I am not going to try yet. (But I WILL root if Sony does not allow upgrade to Android Lollipop. ) I am going to use bloatkill.zip technique to free some space, though, so anyone has a list of apps I can safely remove from this phone? I know there is a official list on this site, but it´s not for sony xperia.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire