User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Help...Soft Brick topic

[Q] Help...Soft Brick topic






Okay, so i'm usually pretty good at these things but last night I soft bricked my daughter's Samsung Galaxy S4 by trying to flash a zip through Mobile Odin (it's been a while). Well now her phone will only go into recovery and download mode. I've tried everything...when I try to flash through TWRP recovery I get a binary update error but when I try to use Odin I get stuck on "setup connection" or fail at "Nand Write". The only thing that was successful was CF-Auto root through Odin. Here's is where it gets crazy, I bought the phone as a gift from a random store and we are using the phone on Simple Mobile's network, but it is a Sprint phone AND the previous owner apparently had it rooted, so it boots as T-Mobile. What do I do??? Please help, this was her Christmas gift and now I feel bad!!! :crying:






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire