User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Help...Cannot flash new Rom or restore back up! topic

[Q] Help...Cannot flash new Rom or restore back up! topic






Hello all,

I have been using the [CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.9] for the TF300T Tablet for over a year. It has been showing some lag lately so i decided to flash a new rom. I proceed by choosing Wipe -factory in twrp 2.5.0.0, then manually wipe cache, dalvik, and system. Next, I installed the new [CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.6.9] rom and wipe cache/dalvik at end of installation. I rebooted the system and I am stuck on the Cromix splash screen. I tried installing the latest Cromi x 5.4 using this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2425390 and Im still stuck at the Cromix splash screen. Finally, I decided to just restore my system using the back up that I have made over a year ago. I was successfully gotten through the Cromix splash screen but now im stuck on the "Android is upgrading...Starting apps" for over 2hrs now. Can anyone of you guys help me and tell me how i can get my tablet to work again?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire