User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Help pls, Can Superuser and superSU function together?? topic

[Q] Help pls, Can Superuser and superSU function together?? topic






Hello dear members,
I have rooted my nexus 3 gt- i9250 using Nexus Root toolkit made by wugfresh
and flashed:
CyanogenMod 10.2.1 - maguro stable, gapp, superSU.
I read that Cyanogenmod has already a build-in superuser and I afraid that superSU will have conflicts with the build-in superuser. Please correct me if I am wrong..
Please tell me what is the best todo. Maybe I will have to flash again and this time I will not add superSU to the flash list on Nexus Root Toolkit...

I will be very glad if you could advise me what is the best todo...

Thanks a lot & best Regards,
Eli






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire