User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Goophone I6 no Rom works topic

[Q] Goophone I6 no Rom works topic






Hi all,

wonder if anyone can help, I bought my gf a Goophone I6 (still to be confirmed if it is actually a goophone), I tried to flash it to get rid of the ISO interface, it went horribly wrong and I dont have the backup.

As it stands;

Flashed with Goophone i6 Rom for Needroms, scren lights up but is black.
Flashed with Zophone I6, screen is fuzzy with colour, you swipe and press the screen and you can tell by the change in colours that its doing things.
Flashed with other roms, some do nothing, some have black screen lit up.
the phone does not show up in device manager, but the SP flash tool still finds it and flashes it.
I dont thnk its a true Goophone as video footage of a goophones inside dont quite match my phone.

Can anyone advise, is it possibly the screen, the phone was brand new and working fine the day it all went wrong.

Thank you n advance.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire