User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] Can I assign a different camera app to the physical camera button? topic

[Q] Can I assign a different camera app to the physical camera button? topic






As the title states, I'm wondering if I can assign the Google camera app to the physical camera button on my Xperia Z3C.

I find the stock camera app is very poor at keeping focus and takes sub-par images when compared to other camera apps available on Google Play.

Also, anyone have any tips for taking better pictures with the Z3C? I'm finding that despite the camera's high number of pixels, it's not the best for taking pictures, even when compared to my old iPhone 4!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire