User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Q] About VS985 Lollipop topic

[Q] About VS985 Lollipop topic






Instead of going to every development forum for these ROMs and asking each one this question, I decided to just put it here.

Simply:

Does any custom ROM for the VS985 running Android L have knock code (not just knock on and knock off, the actual lock screen method) built in yet? (I did look around, and no threads really state that. I asked about three, and two responded. Both have knock on and knock off, but not knock code to unlock.)

I know I can do this with XPosed and get it, but I just really want to know if any of these Android L custom ROMs have knock code unlock (built in) yet!

If any do, please do link it so I can install it. :)
Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire