User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Please help - root issues topic

Please help - root issues topic






I consider myself an moderately experienced root and rom person. I've done the note 2 the note 3 and now the note 4. Both times that I rooted this phone within an hour or two I get the same issues. Apps in the AppStore hang at 89 percent. Current apps needing updating hang at 31%. A considerable lagginess with typing and opening and closing apps. So both times within a few hours I have odin back to stock and left my phone non rooted. I just don't understand why it keeps happening. Is it because I'm not doing a complete factory reset after a root and recovery? Maybe there are some data within my apps that is causing this? I really want to root this phone to make it better but this issue that keeps happening is really annoying. Does anyone have any insight? Please and thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire