User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Opinions needed for H20/Cricket and other MVNO's topic

Opinions needed for H20/Cricket and other MVNO's topic






I figured out my wife uses about 100-300MB of cell data (when not on WiFi) a month and we're paying for the Straight Talk unlimited everything plan.

I can save almost a month switching to H20's unlimited talk & text plan with 500MB of data. It uses the same AT&T towers so I figured the signal would be the same but I wanted to get some raw input from current or previous H20 owners. How are speeds, service, do they throttle voice/data at all, etc.?

You hear the horror stories about people complaining about Straight Talk, H20, Cricket, etc. but honestly it's usually people who use a billion GB a month of data and wonder why they get cut off.

Let me know guys. H20 or no?

Edit: not sure if this belongs here but I couldn't find a service provider discussion category.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire