User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: New Netflix app not working (worked before updating to 51.1.4.1_514013920 fixed) topic

New Netflix app not working (worked before updating to 51.1.4.1_514013920 fixed) topic






The old Netflix app worked fine. I am in Australia, and use UnoTelly DNS service.

I just updated to pre-rooted 51.1.4.1_514013920 fixed and tried the new netflix app. It loads fine, but when I select a title to play, it gets to about 6% buffering and says: We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title.

I tried clearing the Netflix data and cache as was mentioned in another post, but no luck.

Anyone else managed to get past this, or have any ideas? Otherwise I guess I will have to downgrade again, which sucks, I like the screen mirroring :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire