User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Need help with old Nexus 4 topic

Need help with old Nexus 4 topic






So I basically went into my drawer today, and found my old Nexus 4 and might I add its looking far from okay

Anyway, the problem is, the display will light up when turned on and the phone will obviously function as normal, apart from one thing, the display won't actually show a picture, just what looks like the backlight, and the touchscreen therefore will not respond, I basically have no screen for the phone

I need to get rid of this phone but first I want all my files gone, or at least I want them all backed up on my PC, as we as this I need some sort of screen mirroring software I can setup on my PC to actually see my messages, so here's what I am asking for

1. Is there a way I can push every file from my phone to my PC?

2. Bearing in mind I have no display/touchscreen so I can't install apps, is there anyway I can mirror the screen to my laptop?

I will add that the phone does have root with a custom ROM (I think CM11) and I am not sure if ADB debugging is on, I haven't checked this phone for 7 months

Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire