User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Music stops playing topic

Music stops playing topic






Hi there!
I received a new Xperia E3.
Yesterday I was listen to some music with the Walkman app and with my Sony headphones ( sony.pt/electronics/auscultadores-banda-cabeca/mdr-zx300 ), when suddenly it stops playing the music for a short period of time (like 10 seconds). But I know that the music doesn't pause because when the music back, it doesn't back where it stops playing.
For exemple, imagine the music stops playing at 2:34, and it doesn't come back during 10 seconds. When it come back, instead of come back at 2:34, it come back at 2:44...
I don't if you can understand my problem, but it is really annoying.
PLEASE HELP ME!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire