User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: Modifying stock rom topic

Modifying stock rom topic






Hi, I have bought a sort of Huawei clone called MBO P6, it has both the Huawei and MBO logos on the back cover and the Huawei boot animation, although I've seen the white version without the Huawei logo.

The problem is I don't think an Mtk6572 should be this sluggish, out of the box it's an Ok phone but as soon as I install some apps or open (not so) large pages on Chrome it sometimes delays my touch inputs or even take a full minute or more to respond/turn screen back on. When it first connects to the internet it also gets very unresponsive until some social media notifications appear on the status bar, larger games are a no-go, etc.

Anyway, since there's no chance for a custom rom for this phone could I modify the existing stock rom, like zipaligning or deodexing?

Any advice is welcome, I'm open to all possibilities. Thank you.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire