User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: i9300 and Drive Link app topic

i9300 and Drive Link app topic






I have the i9300 with the Drive Link app from Samsung, it was working ok with 4.1.2 and I was using Sygic as Navigation app. Now with 4.3 and latest update of Drive Link, it's really ****ty, if I open the app without being connected to the car, I can select the navigation app that I want, but the moment I connect it to the car to use the mirrorlink, it changes and the options don't show anymore, and I can't use any app as if they were incompatible or if I didnt have any other installed. I've tried adding shortcuts,still no luck. Also with the contacts is happening, the moment I connect the phone to the car, all of them disappear from the Drive Link app. And also, before, I could connect the phone without opening drive link, but not anymore, is an automatic process, plug in the USB, and the app is started.



Any one has an idea of what to modify in the app? Or where to find an old version? 😓



Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire