User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: HELP!! need a pro help for newbie like me topic

HELP!! need a pro help for newbie like me topic






hello before i start.. please forgive my crappy english because im not fluent in english.. and i will try to explain my problem in easier way... :(
lets start

so. i have a phone Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual running on kitkat... and i want to root it so i find a way.. and then found this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685932
1. i followed that guide.. i flash the kernel and i thought im following what the guide told but then i realized that i installed a wrong kernel, the kernel that i flash is for jellybean and my phone is running a kitkat... so tried to reboot it... but im stuck in a boot loop... i can only access the cwm recovery that is flash... so i seek help.. someone told me that i should download the firmware and flash i download the firmware in xperifirm and after that i flash it using the flashtool.... in the menu in flashtool i exclude the data so i can keep my data... and then i flash it but when im flashing it it got stuck in fota... then i repeat the process i exclude fota and data... and boom it flash and done .. i disconnect the cable (pc to my phone) and turnon my phone .. i thought its over now ... i waited for the "android is upgrading" to be finish .. and then it is done.... but the real problem is here all the com.android.phone. and all the com. related to the first i put.... says unfortunately com.blahblah has stopped... and then it restart by itself and restart again and again and again.... thats my problem if you didnt understand my crappy english... please ask me so i can explain it more.... now please help me... i need help to those who know what my problem is.. :( please... help me...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire