User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nox4developper.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nox 4 developper: [Guide] Increase the Speed of Samsung Galaxy Trend duos (stop hanging) topic

[Guide] Increase the Speed of Samsung Galaxy Trend duos (stop hanging) topic






Hi guys,
I am new here and this is my first post...

I know many of them are searching for custom Rom to increase the speed of Samsung Galaxy trend duos S7392..
It hangs a lot..

I am not a big developer.. However I had found out a way to stop hanging and increasing its speed...

So all you have to do is Go to Settings > Developer Options(enable it) > Go to sub menu Apps

> Tick on Don't Keep Activities
> Also choose Limit Background Process as at most 2 process

Restart your phone..

That's it..
Enjoy...!
Like if it worked.. !






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire